Saturday, August 1, 2015

Creative Spark Summer 2015 Focuses on Sea Glass Beads

Is the summer heat keeping you indoors? No worries, here's some eye candy to occupy your time and give you fresh inspiration. The Summer 2015 issue of Creative Spark is here and ready for you! The entire issue revolves around the sea glass beads from ZnetShows.com, but each and every design is unique and beautiful. Just see. . .
Creative Spark Summer 2015
Creative Spark Summer 2015
In addition to the topics mentioned on the cover; there are social media tips, summer palettes, travel tips and recommendations, geocaching information, and so very much more.

We hope you enjoy this newest issue of Creative Spark and can't wait to hear what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to view your magazine but I am not able to access a copy on my tablet or Android phone. I very seldom read blogs/magazines on my computer.

    Will your magazine ever be available on tablets or Androids?

    Carolyn
    carolynscreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolyn, I know that in this day and age it's more convenient for everything to be accessed everywhere. However, at this time Creative Spark will not be available on mobile devices. Though, if that does change, I will make sure to make a big announcement about it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

      Delete